(: / ):

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bom, eu não tenho o que falar. Como não temos muito tempo, eu só queria prestar um simples testemunhozinho.

Esta semana, estas transferências, foram perfeitas, gente. Estou muito feliz! É claro que nem todas as coisas que eu queria aconteceram, mas eu posso dizer com muita paz no coração que minha missão realmente foi perfeita. Desde o início, essa foi minha meta - que eu pudesse dizer ao final que ela tinha sido perfeita.

Eu amo amo amo a missão e vou continuar viver ela. Eu amo meu Salvador, Jesus Cristo e vou sempre amar e honrar Ele com todo o meu ser. Eu amo Seu Evangelho Eterno e vou manter esse respeito e fidelidade que tenho adquirido para as doutrinas, princípios, leis, ordenanças e convênios. Eu amo ter aprendido ser um instrumento nas mãos d'Ele e nunca vou deixar de fazer minha parte e a Sua vontade.

Eu sei de fato que nosso Deus é um Deus de milagres. À medida que a nossa fé é acompanhada com obras, temos a mão de Deus no nosso lado. Ele é um Deus de segundo chances. Ele tem um rico amor e bênçãos inumeráveis reservados para com todos os que concertam suas vidas. (oh! português chique!) Eu sei com muita certeza que Deus ouve cada uma das nossas orações e jamais deixará de respondê-las. Eu sei de fato que Ele está lutando para salvar a família d'Ele e somos aqueles que Ele escolheu para ajudá-Lo.

Ó, rapidinho! Ontem, encontramos uma família muito especial! Esse casal tinha 9 filhos, mas depois de ter lutado por 5 anos com câncer, uma das filhas faleceu. Isso fez com que o pai começou a questionar a existência de Deus. Ensinamos verdades restauradas. Testificamos com convicção. Os 6 da família com idade de batismo aceitaram o convite do próprio Salvador de entrar em convênio com Ele e ter sua família junta para sempre. Foi bem marcante. (:

Como que eu posso deixar isso? Não é justo, gente! Massss, tudo bem! (: Me identifiquei bastante com algumas palavras do Joseph Smith que li hoje pela manhã, "Vou como um cordeiro para o matadouro; mas estou calmo como uma manhã de verão; tenho a consciência limpa em relação a Deus e em relação a todos os homens." (; Brincadeira. (: Estou bem, de verdade. Não se preocupam! (: Não estou morrendo! A missão real está por vir!

Até logo gente! Amo muito vocês!

Com carinho, carinho, carinho, (kkk)
Síster Vã



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I dont have much to say. We dont have much time, but I just wanted to bare a simple little testimony.

This week, these transfers, were perfect, people. I am very happy! Clearly not everything that I wanted happened, but I can say with a lot of peace in my heart that my mission really was perfect. Since the beginning this was my goal-that I could say in the end that my mission was perfect.

I love love love the mission and I will continue to live it. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and I will always love and honor Him with all of my being. I love His eternal gospel and I will keep this respect and faithfulness that I have now for the doctrines, principles, laws, ordenances,and covenants. I love that I have learned to be an instrument in His hands and I will never stop doing my part and His will.

I know as a fact that our God is a God of miracles. As long as our faith is accompanied with works, we have Gods hand at our side. He is a God of second chances. He has a rich love and innumerable blessings reserved for all that fix their lives. (oh! fancy portuguese!) I know with certainty that God hears each of our prayers and would never leave us without an answer. I know as a fact that He is fighting to save His family and we are those people that He chose to help.

Oh, very quickly. Yesterday we found a family very special! This couple had 9 children but after fighting for 5 years with cancer, one of the daughters died. This event made the father start to question the existence of God. We taught restored truths. We testified with conviction. The 6 people in the family with the age of baptism accepted Jesus
Christs invite to enter in a covenant with Him and to have their family togehter forever. It was very memorable.

How can I leave this? It isnt just, people! But, its okay. I identified a lot with some of Joseph Smiths words that I read this morning, "I will go like a lamb to the slaughter; but I am calm like a summer morning; I have a clean conscience in relation to God and in relation to all men" Just kidding. I am good, truly. Dont you all worry! I am not dying. The real mission is still to come

See you soon! Love you all very much!


*aww, Kelly! I cannot believe that this time has already come! Parabens. Voce fez uma boa missao! E obrigada pelas citacoes durante a missao. amei :)

Unknown said...

Well, I don’t know what to say. Since we don’t have a lot of time, I just want to bear a simple testimony.
This week, these transfers, were perfect, people. I am so happy! It’s clear that not everything I wanted happened, but I can say, with peace in my heart, that my mission really was perfect. From the beginning, this was my goal—that I could say at the end that my mission had been perfect.
I love, love the mission, and I will continue to live it. I love my savior, Jesus Christ, and I will always love and honor him with all my soul. I love His eternal gospel, and I will maintain this respect and loyalty that I have gained for its doctrines, principles, laws, ordinances, and covenants. I love that I have learned to be an instrument in His hands, and I will never stop doing my part and His will.
I know for a fact that our God is a God of miracles. As long as our faith is accompanied by works, we will have God by our side. He is a God of second chances. He has a strong love and innumerable blessings for all those who can align their lives with the gospel. I know for certain that God hears each one of our prayers and he would NEVER leave them unanswered. I know for a fact that He is fighting to save His family and that we are the ones He chose to help Him.
Oh! Quickly! Yesterday, we met a really special Family! The parents have 9 children, but after fighting cancer for 5 years, one of the daughters passed away. This caused the father to start to doubt the existence of God. We taught restored truths. We testified with conviction. The 6 of them old enough to be baptized accepted the Savior’s invite to enter into a covenant with Him and have their family together forever. It was really special/It really left a mark. (:
How can I leave all this? It’s not fair, people! Buuuut, it’s all good! (: I really relate to the words of Joseph Smith that I read this morning, “I am going like a lamb to the slaughter; but I am calm as a summer’s morning; I have a conscience void of offense towards God, and towards all men.” (; Just kidding. (: I’m okay, honest. Don’t worry! (: I’m not dying! The real mission is about to begin!
Cya soon! I love you!
With tenderness and love,
Sister Vague/Vaughn

Unknown said...

Well, I don’t know what to say. Since we don’t have a lot of time, I just want to bear a simple testimony.
This week, these transfers, were perfect, people. I am so happy! It’s clear that not everything I wanted happened, but I can say, with peace in my heart, that my mission really was perfect. From the beginning, this was my goal—that I could say at the end that my mission had been perfect.
I love, love the mission, and I will continue to live it. I love my savior, Jesus Christ, and I will always love and honor him with all my soul. I love His eternal gospel, and I will maintain this respect and loyalty that I have gained for its doctrines, principles, laws, ordinances, and covenants. I love that I have learned to be an instrument in His hands, and I will never stop doing my part and His will.
I know for a fact that our God is a God of miracles. As long as our faith is accompanied by works, we will have God by our side. He is a God of second chances. He has a strong love and innumerable blessings for all those who can align their lives with the gospel. I know for certain that God hears each one of our prayers and he would NEVER leave them unanswered. I know for a fact that He is fighting to save His family and that we are the ones He chose to help Him.
Oh! Quickly! Yesterday, we met a really special Family! The parents have 9 children, but after fighting cancer for 5 years, one of the daughters passed away. This caused the father to start to doubt the existence of God. We taught restored truths. We testified with conviction. The 6 of them old enough to be baptized accepted the Savior’s invite to enter into a covenant with Him and have their family together forever. It was really special/It really left a mark. (:
How can I leave all this? It’s not fair, people! Buuuut, it’s all good! (: I really relate to the words of Joseph Smith that I read this morning, “I am going like a lamb to the slaughter; but I am calm as a summer’s morning; I have a conscience void of offense towards God, and towards all men.” (; Just kidding. (: I’m okay, honest. Don’t worry! (: I’m not dying! The real mission is about to begin!
Cya soon! I love you!
With tenderness and love,
Sister Vaughn

Unknown said...

This second one just has a few of my comments for clarification. The first one is so you can read it uninterrupted so as to not get in the way of the spirit.

Well, I don’t know what to say. Since we don’t have a lot of time, I just want to bear a simple testimony.
This week, these transfers, were perfect, people. I am so happy! It’s clear that not everything I wanted happened, but I can say, with peace in my heart, that my mission really was perfect. From the beginning, this was my goal—that I could say at the end that my mission had been perfect.
I love, love the mission, and I will continue to live it. I love my savior, Jesus Christ, and I will always love and honor him with all my soul. I love His eternal gospel, and I will maintain this respect and loyalty (uhg, that’s the best word to translate fidelidade, but it has almost a stronger meaning in Portuguese than English) that I have gained for its doctrines, principles, laws, ordinances, and covenants. I love that I have learned to be an instrument in His hands, and I will never stop doing my part and His will.
I know for a fact that our God is a God of miracles. As long as our faith is accompanied by works, we will have God by our side (or God’s hand on our side, but I think the first one is a better translation). He is a God of second chances. He has a strong love and innumerable blessings for all those who can align their lives with the gospel (Concertar is really hard to translate because it holds a lot of ideas in one word, which is why her next part says “Oh! Portuguese, so cool!”). I know for certain that God hears each one of our prayers and he would NEVER leave them unanswered. I know for a fact that He is fighting to save His family and that we are the ones He chose to help Him.
Oh! Quickly! Yesterday, we met a really special Family! The parents have 9 children, but after fighting cancer for 5 years, one of the daughters passed away. This caused the father to start to doubt the existence of God. We taught restored truths. We testified with conviction. The 6 of them old enough to be baptized accepted the Savior’s invite to enter into a covenant with Him and have their family together forever. It was really special/It really left a mark. (:
How can I leave all this? It’s not fair, people! Buuuut, it’s all good! (: I really relate to the words of Joseph Smith that I read this morning, “I am going like a lamb to the slaughter; but I am calm as a summer’s morning; I have a conscience void of offense towards God, and towards all men.” (; Just kidding. (: I’m okay, honest. Don’t worry! (: I’m not dying! The real mission is about to begin!
Cya soon! I love you!
With tenderness and love,
Sister Vague/Vaughn (this is why it’s a little funny)