I'd like to introduce ya'll to the best zone everr (:
No good activity ends without a little flour fight.
Good news: I'm all better!
Bad news: I will never drink honey and ginger teas ever again.
Good news: Jessica and Denis are living all of God's commandments!
Bad news: They decided to break up, so Jessica is living in Sorocaba and Denis will be baptized alone on Sunday. But he is really excited. He was a little set back by Jess's decision, but he's totally set on starting things over as a man of God. He's so ready and prepared! He's awesome!
Good news: He will not be the only one baptized on Sunday!
Bad news: There is none!
This weekend, Jennifer was baptized! Jennifer is the cousin of a less-active member we've helped to reactivate here. She was always running around (she's 10) while we were teaching Tais (cousin), but we never really talked to her. So one day, we were teaching somebody in the street and I hear a little girl singing "I am a Child of God." Whaaa? I turned around and it was Jennifer, teaching another little girl how to sing the words of this little hymn. Presh. (: So we started talking to her and found out that she was never baptized because her dad thought she was too young. But her parents don't live together anymore. We started teaching her and her mom, Rogéria and they both got really interested. Rogéria will be baptized with Denis on Sunday. (:
I don't remember if I've always been so goal/plan oriented, but the mission teaches you to be obessed, so this is my life. I started this transfer with a lofty goal. Actually, I took the number 5 to the Lord as a representation of the souls we would help to enter the kingdom of God this transfer, but it didn't feel right. Uh, 4? If I don't reach my last goal, I'll feel pretty crummy for the rest of eternity, so maybe the Lord was telling me that 4 was a more realistic or achievable goal. Also not it. In the end, the Lord and I settled on a solid 8.
Isabella, Jennifer, 2. Regéria and Denis, 4. I will still be Sister Vaughn on the 4th, thank you very much; Andrea, Natalia, Gabriela. 7. So there's one more waiting for us.
Bad news: There must be opposition in all things.
Good news: Te Lord has never let anyone down when they seek in obedience and righteousness to bring about His great and eternal purposes.
So we're going at it hard. It's going to be the best week. Ever. lksdfhdsjdfsfouixdfjds.
I sure do love you guys! Have a great week!
Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn
Pictures:
So this is Jennifer!
We had our Stake Conference and President Farnes came to speak. And to baptize. Our whole zone baptized in the Stake Center. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment