(:

Monday, March 31, 2014

All is good and well here. (:

At the Mutli-Zone Conference this week I saw Sister Figueira (who has been transferred from Jandira and is now one of the Sisters we take car of. I'm soo happyyyy (: ) She let me know that Jaqueline is the secretary in the Relief Society and her boyfriend will be baptized this months with plans to get married in the next this winter (your summer) and go to the temple next April.

Alex (I don't think I every really talked about him.) is the first counselor in the Young Men's presidency!

Sister Figueira brought a card that Bárbara wrote. She just got back from a Stake Youth Conference and is half way done with her Personal Progress!

And I talked to the Sisters serving in Monte Serrat too and they said that this is the month that Gabriel is putting in his mission papers! Woo hooo!! (:

I feel like the apostle John when he said, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." haha. How great shall be your joy! (:

We had a "special transfer" this week for a few visa waiters who arrived later, so our Sisters have been a little switched up. They've also opened a new area that we'll cover, so we're up to 15 Sisters. Oh. My goodness.

Well, for real, not a whole lot of new stuff is happening around here. This week we've got a leadership conference, an exchange with the area Carol and the new area that broke off from it, and General Conference. I'm. So. Excited.

Something to think on:

"For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise." Hebrews 10:36
"And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life." - 1 John 2:25

That'll do it. Have a great week!

Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn

No comments: