(:

Monday, March 17, 2014

Yay! Sister Fuller! MTC District 69C forever!
I'm really excited for this transfer! Sister M. Silva and I will be holding down the fort again here is Ouro Fino.

I think it's our natural tendency as human beings to wait for the perfect circumstances to do our best; we fail to recognize that the perfect circumstances don't come up all that often, and we end up living way beneath our potential for way too long.

Being a good neighbor is easy when they don't need anything. A diet is convenient when Oreo's don't exist in the country in which you are living. Being the best companion, using all the skills you've learned, and working like there's no tomorrow is natural when your companion is on the same page.

The only thing is, the words easy, convenient, and natural don't have the power to produce refinement, growth, or self-mastery.

As was stated by President Uctdorf, "You don't need to wait for an invitation before you start moving in the direction of your righteous goals. You don't need to wait for permission to become the person you were designed to be."

I don't know how to help someone who doesn't want to be helped, but I do know that 6 weeks ago was the best time to start finding out. The second best time is now. So you can bet your bottom dollar that this is going to be the best because, for whatever reason, Heavenly Father is giving a second chance.

Hope you'll have a great week!

Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn

No comments: