(:

Monday, March 3, 2014

Well folks, I feel like Monday's come up so quickly that not a lot of noteworthy things have a chance to occur in between emails. We are working so much, this may possibly be the first time that I have sat/sitten (that's not a word, is it?) down for more than 20 minutes this week, so if I fall asleep while writing, or if you fall asleep while reading, no worries. (:

Actually, I have some very important news!  OREOS HAVE MADE IT TO BRAZIL THIS WEEK! I'm so happy. 

Ok, for real now. (: Here in Parque Ouro Fino we have been starting from square 1 in the ward to win a good name for the Sisters around here. I'm still feel a little lost around here, trying to figure out how to work.

I'm just going to slip into the Honesty Zone for a second to confess that if this were my last transfer I don't think I'd be too happy with how things went. I feel like we're taking something really simple and making it super complicated. Not a fan. 

But then wouldn't you know it, I got an email today from my trainer in Mississippi and my real Mom that said exactly what I'd been thinking. 

Patience, time, and self control is my motto these days. I don't have a single doubt that when we do our part, the Lord comes in as back up and takes care of the rest. 

I'm way out of time; I'll tell you about the people we're teaching next week! (:

"In the sight of the Lord, it is not so much what we have done or where we have been, but where we are willing to go." - Elder Edward Dube

Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn

No comments: