Well, it's me again. (: This week's been a little bit ..rougher. Sister Figueira has been having a harder time adjusting to the mission life and I've almost run out of ideas. (run? ran?)
As a result of a slower week, my Zone Leader expressed his unhappiness with the progress of our area pretty clearly as well. Just about the opposite of what I was needing to hear. But I know it's the Lord's work and it's in His hands. (: We're just the servants in His vineyard, but He'll do the harvesting.
Also! Everything is looking up! Sister Figueira is talking to me again, which is exciting! And we're ready to have a great week! (:
I think I made that sound pretty bad, but don't be thinking that I'm not just as happy as a clam. (that's kind of a weird expression.) We're having great experiences (for example, watching Marcia's life change, and our ward is really starting to catch the spirit of the Work of Salvation), we're learning lots (for example, goal setting and plan making, giving more freely of ourselves, and serving with our heart and our heads), and we're doing just peachy!
Speaking of peaches, they have peaches here but they're like the size of grapes! Not really, maybe a ping pong ball. They're so cute! (:
"As long as we are willing to rise up again and continue on the path, ... we can learn something from failure and become better and happier." - President Dieter F Uchtdorf.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment