Hi and stuff! (:

Monday, January 6, 2014

One of my favorite parts of the work is the organizing, planning, and goal setting. This week, we have successfully surpassed every one of our goals! (well, that were under our control.)

I've started using Saturday to visit everyone that needs to be in church the next day. 17 people. 17 rock solid, good people.. you know, the elect!.. that we visited or called on Saturday. 17 rock solid,elect people that we visited or called on Sunday before church. Aaaaaand not one of them in church. Hahah. Beleza! Love free agency. No, but for real, everything is going super, super great. We're working hard and enjoying the work. 

I'll tell you what. I had a dream like a month or so ago. We were at the mission office on the day of transfer, and I was rather mad at Kevin because he was assigned to be Michael's companion and I wanted to be Michael's companion. (obvi). But then the transfer bus arrived and I found out Samantha was going to be my new companion, so it ended happily. (:

Anyways, that dream was basically a prophecy of this transfer with Sister Figueira. I feel like I'm with my best friend. She is just a wonderful person! She is so dang funny and we have the best time working  like I've never worked before. She is a super example to me and I don't even feel like I'm training her. Best. Ever. (:

Good news! So I've been in Jandira for like 4ish months. Yesterday a member of the ward told me that she just found out that I'm not Brazilian! She thought I was from the south of Brazil (probably because they have white people there). I think there will always be people that act like they can't understand me, but! That was exciting. (: I still have a ways to go to get the Paulista accent down, but she's coming. (:

I LOVE THE MISSION. 
I LOVE JANDIRA.
I LOVE MY COMPANION.       
I LOVE YOUR EMAILS.      
I LOVE THE GOSPEL.    
I LOVE ICE CREAM.     
I LOVE YA'LL!    

"As you lose your life in the service of Father in Heaven's children, Satan's temptations lose their power in your life." - Richard G. Scott

                                                                                  


No comments: