I did not plan much of anything to say today, so the likelihood of this being super scatterbrained and short is..likely. (:
Firstly, 'twas wonderful to see you all on Wednesday! I love you guys so dang much!
Report on the inspired street corner: nada. /: We pass by several times a day and there's literally nobody there every time. Haha. Maybe next week we'll have some news to share when all the Brazilians get back from the beach. That would be a fun New Year's tradition to adopt! (: But yesterday made up for it! We had an awesome day finding family after family, literally waiting for us. A Groundhogs Day miracle! (PS When is Groundhogs Day because I need to celebrate it)
Yeah, I get an F on this week's letter. I feel like I told you all the stuff that's happening. So how about an inspiring thought instead! :D
"Freedom from self-centered appetites is true liberation." - Russel M. Nelson
I hope your Christmas was merry! I hope you're enjoying your snow!
Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn
No comments:
Post a Comment