Dearest family and friends,

Monday, December 16, 2013

Well, let's just jump right in. (:

Firstly, this week's been fantastic! Sister Figueira is a wonderful human being. The difference a few years of life experience, having finished college, and started her professional life has made in her work ethic and the way she presents herself, is something I'm grateful for. (: We're working hard, reaching our goals, and loving every minute of it. (:

Bárbara's baptism was perfect! We had the ward Christmas dinner afterwards so a good chunk of the ward was there to support her! It was beautiful! Her mom even spoke!

So Marcia. (: Marcia is 30ish and has the cutest kid, Demertios, who is 7. She was a reference from her boyfriend, a returning member that lives in another ward. She'd asked Ivandro about his religious beliefs; He gave her a Book of Mormon, brought her to church, and scheduled an appointment with us. And the rest was magic. Seriously miracles! She is one of the most elect people I've met. She has a huge testimony and she's a huge example to me of turning her life around to be in harmony with the gospel. She would have been baptized on Saturday, but Demetrios was in another city visiting family and she wants him to be there, so it's rescheduled for this Saturday. (:

Sadness: We met with Sônia for the last time on Monday. I wrote all my contact information on her teaching record (I don't actually know if you're allowed to do that) so one day I'll get an email of her picture at the temple. /:

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddddddd. I don't know. That's kinda all that happened. 

Here's a little thought for ya:

"Opposition strengthens our will and defines our decisions." In the world of growth and learning, "there must be an opposition in all things."

Tchau tchau!
                                                                                                       Love, love, love,






No comments: