kadfhkasjfh

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Another week's come and gone! CRAZY! And this coming coming week will fly by too!

We have interviews with President Martins tomorrow and a multi-zone conference on Wednesday. Of the missionaries from my MTC district assigned to this mission, all but one have made it here. Sister Garner will be at the conference on Wednesday! I'm so excited! Also, this week we will be moving houses. Imma wait to tell you the story until you're older. We're safe, don't worry. (:

Update on the teaching pool: Daniel, Fatima, Daiana, Luana and her mom Roseli, Celma, Paulinia and her grandparents, Eliane and her husband Jaime, Pedro, Joselma, Rose, Maria and her daughter Daniele, and Ana Paula and her boyfriend Anderson. I love these people! I wish I could tell you all their stories and all about their families and their lives!

I love being here and working with these people. I love studying the language and the scriptures so I can teach them better. I love serving them. I think the happiness of a missionary is one of the world's best kept secrets, and sometimes missionaries keep it from themselves. Which conveniently leads right intooooooooo...

The thought of the day (brought to you by Deiter F. Uchtdorf):

"Enduring to the end is not just a matter of passively tolerating life's difficult circumstances or 'hanging in there.' Ours is an active religion, helping God's children along the straight and narrow path to develop their full potential during this life and return to Him one day. Viewed from this perspective, enduring to the end is exalting and glorious, not grim and gloomy. This is a joyful religion, one of hope, strength, and deliverance. '...Men are that they might have joy.'"

Amen.

Have a fantastic week!

Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn

No comments: