(:

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Well hello everyone! (:

I really have no idea what I'm going to write about this week. Haha

Oh, firstly, by popular demand, a correction from last week's email: It was supposed to be Luke 10:8. Dyslexic. (:

Our week was so dang good! We had so many great experiences. Every day is just great. You don't think life can get any better and then the next day is better still.
There are literally too many awesome things that I could talk about and I've already wasted 14 minutes trying to decide and can't, so let's talk about the gospel, ok? (:

So I'm on a New Testament blitz right now and I'm studying the teaching tools that Christ used. I love that He always teaches by example. We always hear "do as I say, not as I do," but in great contrast He says, "come follow me." That reminded me of one of President Uchtdorf's talks from last conference where he said something like, "It is our privilege and duty to not just talk the talk, but to also walk the walk." As we accept the Savior's invitation to follow him, we leave behind the option to speak one way and live another. It is our privilege as His disciples to witness the miracles that our lives become when we follow the Savior's example. It is also our duty as we leave behind the past and work with all our might for a brighter future.

Can I be a jerk and just end it here? Yup. I believe I will do that thing. (:

Love ya'll lots!

Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn

No comments: