Hi everyone! (:
Rejoice! I'm all better! (: I'm pretty sure it was a wee bit of Dengue but it didn't last too long, thankfully, and we were back to work by Wednesday-ish and we had a great week. (: But dang, it was cold.
This week Gabriel was baptized! Watching his life make a 180 over the short time I've been here has been unreal. We are still teaching his sister Ana Paula and now his mom. They are awesome. Even though I don't have a huge part in teaching any of these people (understatement), I love them so dang much. Haha. And seeing them overcome trials, putting the Gospel to the test, gaining answers for themselves, gaining a new perspective of themselves... it's all pretty amazing. (:
We are teaching Douglas, who's the boyfriend of a member in the ward. He way cool. He likes to pick on Americans, but it's cool. (:
We're teaching Talia, who is the sweetest, cutest little 9 year old girl you've ever seen. (: She lives across the street from a little park and this week when we taught her, we sat on the benches and she called all of her friends over to listen to us. Us and 7 little girls. It was precious. (:
We're teaching Celma, who owns a little tiny convenience store/bakery, thing.
Wowzas, this hour goes fast! Sorry my letters are uninformative. Maybe next week will be better? (that's what I tell myself every week.) Have a lovely week!
Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn
No comments:
Post a Comment