Letter-ish thing (:

Friday, May 3, 2013

Family!

This will be kinda short (:

Let's talk about visas. (: Only 3 people in our whole zone have gotten their visas since we've been here! 3 out of 120!! There is actually a shortage of visas for a lot of places, but mostly Brazil and Argentina. Weird. Week 5 is the week we get travel plans, either way, but we are anticipating to all be reassigned and we are all so dang pumped. I don't know how missionaries learning Asian languages stay here for 9 weeks. Or even before they cut the time down when it would have been 12! I'm just itching to get out of here! WHOA I'M IN MY 4TH WEEK! Holy cow! (: Not this Wednesday, but the following we will be getting our reassignments! There's still hope of getting our visas, but honestly we are so busy that none of this crosses my mind too much. (:

Ahh I'm just so happy. (: I feel great about being in Provo. I feel great about maybe getting a reassignment while I wait for my visa. I feel great about going to Brazil tomorrow if that happens. Life's just so great! I'm getting tan. I'm getting ripped. But seriously. (: I feel great about the language. I'm probably make no sense whatsoever, right? It gets better every single day and I'm not worried a single bit. The language will come. (: I know that when I'm giving all I have, the Lord makes up for what we lack. I see that every single day as Sister Davis and I teach, and come out of a lesson being amazed at what we were able to put together. The Gospel is true. The Atonement is real. I love this work. THIS IS THE BEST! You know when I get so excited that I just want to punch something? Yeah, that happens here.

Have a great week!

Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn

Momsicle, we did a great job packing, if I do say so myself. (: I will probably be sending home a package of a few things I really don't want to lug around, but I'm glad I have too much rather than not enough. (: My pedometer - it's blue and round and the brand is Sportline. The design flaw is that the buttons are big and on the front and are easily pushed. Maybe you can find a better one. Hope that helps. (:Taryn is doing great! She is in the 3 pack with Sister Davis' twin and they are in the dorm next to ours. (: and Mary Kay - don't worry about it. And If you haven't sent the package yet, do you think my Sperry's would fit? If not - don't you worry your pretty little mind. (:

No comments: