Minha familia!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Minha familia!

I didn't realize how stressful emailing home was going to be last week! I've decided that in order to make it a better experience for all of us, that I want to use this precious time to read and respond to all the thoughtful emails I've gotten and to send pictures, and I'll write a real live letter and send it in the mail to ya. (: Last week was crazy enough that I wasn't really able to say all I wanted or in the way I wanted it to be, so I want to set the record straight right here if there is any confusion as to the state of my wellbeing: YES, I'm doing fantastic! (: Thinking back to what I wrote last week, I probably used the word "hard" 12,000 times. It's tricky to describe. Yes, I'm pushing all of my physical, mental, and spiritual limits, but I can hardly call it hard when I know why I'm here. Life is great!

Alrighty, expect a letter in a few days. (:

Love, love, love,

Sister Vaughn


 (: AHHHH this is the best, Mom! (: I can't tell you enough how happy I just always am. I was just emailing Kelsey and told her about how often I think of her because of how much I know she will love it and I'm just on an adrenaline high right now. Haha. Also, thanks for all the Dear Elders! They are always great!

SHOUT OUT TO LINCOLN! Lincoln man, you are a stud! Thanks so so so so so much for the package and the letter! Wowzas! I hung the spider you made me right above my head on the bottom bunk so it's the last thing I see before I fall asleep, and the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning. I love you and I miss you!

Alright. She's about out of time, but she says she loves you and misses you!

Why am I so weird? I don't rightly know.

Love, love, love,Sister Vaughn

No comments: