| VOTORANTIM! |
| Sister Fuller's mom sent us brownies for her birthday (: |
| My World Cup planner (: |
Hello! This has just been a weird week. Pretty sure all I did was
wake up. I woke up and then the next thing I knew I was waking up again
the next day. And I find myself here once more sending some love up
north. (: Didn't I just do this?
At the moment, we're on the hunt for the perfect
Mormon Message, or something, to share with Andrea and her family
tonight. It'll be the first time we're going to teach her husband
Afonço. (Which is a miracle! And an answer to prayers and fasting)
To report, our lesson last Monday with Bishop João
and his wife WAS PERFECT, resolved just about every concern Andrea
presently had, and helped us see a little better how we can serve her
and her family. Later in the week, she accepted the 29th as a baptismal
date! Wooo! (: Family, are you helping those who your local missionaries
are teaching have spiritual experiences, resolve concerns, and move
closer to conversion?
So basically, Andrea has always been really
religious and has encouraged her girls to become involved as well.
Afonço has never gotten into any kind of organized religion. Well maybe a
more accurate description would be that he's pretty against it and
finds a reason to leave the house when we get there. So this is Andrea's
#1 difficulty. She wants her entire family to be baptized with her and
have the blessings of the Gospel. Have I told you lately how incredible
she is? But he's being a difficult nut to crack.
Genesis 18:14 Is any thing too hard for the Lord?
Saturday we
caught him eaves dropping on our little conversation and invited him to
join with us for our Family Home Evening tonight and we're so pumped!
We felt super guided this morning as we were studying and planning for
our lesson tonight and so we're just looking for a little video or
something to jazz it up.
So this is our life. We have a few other exciting
people who are trying to decide if they are going to progress, but other
than that, we're looking for needles in a haystack. Lots of
needles. Who have needle relatives and coworkers and neighbors.
Have yourselves the best week!
Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn
No comments:
Post a Comment