So... I'm sick. Again. What's up with this?! I don't know if I drank the water or if it's possible to get dengue twice, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go insane if I don't get better like...today. Today has been better. My fever is down and we're planning on throwing me being back in the game!
Sister L. Silva is under a different type of whether, so we've stayed together. Sister Santos and Sister Souza have stepped up for the last three days and worked both of our areas while Sister L. Silva and I have basically been walruses and had no purpose to existence.
They've done awesome! I think it's been great for both of them. I think it's really helped Sister Santos see how capable she is and how much she already knows. If she lacked any confidence before, I'd be willing to bet that she's getting a new perspective of herself. She's a real trooper!
Anyways, next week I'll tell ya'll about the people we're teaching! Sorry about the lack of awesomeness /: Forgiveness?
Something to think on:
"Happiness is the object and design of our existance." - Joseph Smith
Amen and amen. (:
Love, love, love,
Sister Vaughn
No comments:
Post a Comment